- Site-Wide Navigation
- Use the navigational icons or
text at the bottom of the pages on the SexOffender.com web site to return
to the SexOffender.com Home Page or to other pages in the web site hierarchy.
- Back Button
- We have placed "Back" buttons to return to a page you previously visited use these to help you navigate through this website.
- Close Button
- This button is used exclusively to close a pop up box found in our on-line help files.
- Help Questions, Press
- Press the light bulb for a helpful pop up box.
- PDF Files (Acrobat)
- Some documents on the SexOffender.com web site are in
Portable Document Format (PDF). These cross-platform documents
ensure that users will be able to obtain publications in their
original format regardless of what platform, software, or configurations
they use to access the Internet. In order to view PDF documents,
however, users must first download the free Acrobat Reader software,
which lets you view, navigate through, and print PDF documents.
Detailed instructions for downloading and installing the Acrobat
Reader are available at http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html.
If you are not able to complete the indicated procedure, a Troubleshooting
guide is available. For best results, make sure you have
installed version 3.1 or later of the Acrobat Reader.
© Copyright 1998 - Sexoffender.com & Childabuse.com - All Rights Reserved. Chase Enterprises, LLC